January 22, 2011

60 Days of Beauty Project: Day 53 - A Welcome Surprise

This weekend i'm spending some much needed time with some of my friends from college. It is a fantastic group of guys that I truly cherish my time with, both now and the memories we created and bonds we formed while in school. It has been an amazing ride with these guys and I can't wait to see what God puts in front of us in our lives.

Anyway, as we have been planning this, a number of "the boys" had other opportunities arise and others that we thought weren't going to make it. However, one of the guys that originally planned to miss decided to join us. The smile on the host's face was priceless when he saw that we all had come to his alma mater to meet up with him. It truly was beautiful.

I'm so excited to be here in Berne! Even if i'm writing this at 4am!

GC
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments: