May 19, 2011

Recent Reflections

I have been working with God on recognizing His faithfulness in my life and how He continues to show up and prove who He is.

It. Has. Been. Amazing.

It has stretched me to asking the question, regularly, "What if I, daily, took God at His whole Word?"

Not just accepting that He has a plan for my life when things are tough, but accepting that He is God, and recognizing what that exactly and wholly means for my life; the misting vapor that it is. That is a huge reality and freeing thing to approach a day with let along a lifetime.

It is so cool when we allow God to be who He is, in our life. It seems very easy to recognize in others' lives, but for us to realize it in our own lives is paramount and changes the game. This song is really resonating with me.

No comments: