January 18, 2011

A Sad Day...

Well it's a very sad time in my life as I have recently discovered that my iPod has been lost/destroyed/buried in the snow. There really isn't much to be happy about that. So, as I've started to process the questions of whether I get another, get an iPad, wait and get the iPhone or another alternative, I wanted to get your opinion.

What do you think? You can vote on the poll and leave your comments below!




GC

UPDATE: The iPod has been found, however I would still be curious as to your vote!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmm... what do you NEED?

Dan Weiss said...

How about saving some cash by not getting any of the above? You can listen to music on your current phone.

Just a thought!

Anonymous said...

I agree with the two previous statements and actually wonder how much of a necessity it is for any of them. Are you getting sucked into this keeping up with the Joneses theme or can you practice the discipline of simplicity? Just a thought. I am not your mom.

Geoff Cocanower said...

Anonymous-

Thought about that and feel that this is not the status of my heart.

Perhaps you are getting sucked into this I can stab at whomever I want as long as it's anonymous theme or do you actually care about me and the status of my heart. Just a thought. I am Geoff Cocanower.

GC