January 12, 2011

60 Days of Beauty Project: Day 43 - He is Pristine

I was walking out of the office today for something and I was hit with this amazing truth due to the snow that was falling and had already covered the trees around the building. Let's see if I can make this make sense.

Psalm 19:1 says:
The heavens declare the glory of God,
and the sky above proclaims his handiwork.

So what exactly is the glory of God? The glory of God throughout seems to be the character of God; the things that describe who God is and what defines Him. It is our words to describe who God is and all the ways that we see and experience Him.

I walked and saw such a pristine setting as the snow was falling from the sky to the snow-covered ground adding to the collection of unblemished purity that was the billowing mounds of snow.

I caught a physical glimpse of God and it was truly beautiful.

GC

No comments: