- My credentialing questions are almost done and will be submitted by 6:00pm Wednesday, November 24th. Booya!
- When it comes to Teens & Trafficking, NMC Student Ministries will be dedicated to taking a year to see how we can GAIN Awareness and help those around us do the same. I love it when students start dreaming.
- I am so thankful to be a part of a church that values Judea and Samaria and all the ends of the earth. It's a requirement not a reccomendation.
- I love it when I get to see the Bears whoop all on a team like the Vikings. (That's for you Lindy and Cam)
- The future is bright. And while I may not know exactly what the future holds, the Holy Spirit guides me and empowers me to do everything that will be in my path.
- Proud of my friend, Thiago Pinto and his Bethel Pilots Soccer Team that won the MCC Championship again on Saturday night. Viva Los Pilots!
- Reading is so much more dramatic when you give the story time to develop in your mind. Slow down and enjoy!
- Circle gets the Square!
- I didn't drink a pop today. (That is very impressive.)
- God is SOOOOO GOOD.
What are some of your quick hits?
What was the highlight of your weekend?