November 15, 2010

Monday Quick Hits

Here are some of my quick hits from this weekend and this Monday:

  1. My credentialing questions are almost done and will be submitted by 6:00pm Wednesday, November 24th. Booya!
  2. When it comes to Teens & Trafficking, NMC Student Ministries will be dedicated to taking a year to see how we can GAIN Awareness and help those around us do the same. I love it when students start dreaming.
  3. I am so thankful to be a part of a church that values Judea and Samaria and all the ends of the earth. It's a requirement not a reccomendation.
  4. I love it when I get to see the Bears whoop all on a team like the Vikings. (That's for you Lindy and Cam)
  5. The future is bright. And while I may not know exactly what the future holds, the Holy Spirit guides me and empowers me to do everything that will be in my path.
  6. Proud of my friend, Thiago Pinto and his Bethel Pilots Soccer Team that won the MCC Championship again on Saturday night. Viva Los Pilots!
  7. Reading is so much more dramatic when you give the story time to develop in your mind. Slow down and enjoy!
  8. Circle gets the Square!
  9. I didn't drink a pop today. (That is very impressive.)
  10. God is SOOOOO GOOD.
Only 22 days until Inception comes out and I will be buying the Blu-ray on that one. There are many more that could be added here, but I like round numbers for my lists. Plus, my mom likes that a lot more as well.

What are some of your quick hits?
What was the highlight of your weekend?

GC

No comments: