November 16, 2010

Anti-Nexus: A Series of Thought on Sex, Relationships and Guys and Girls

Over the past few weeks, I have been doing a lot of thinking about relationships, sex, guys and girls, and how all three (or four) fit together in a healthy way. After doing much thinking and much processing over all of this stuff, I wanted to put it down somewhere, create some conversation, and start to refine all of the thoughts that I have had over the duration of the last month. This is mainly for my benefit and not anyone reading this blog because I have come to realize that sometimes when things sit in my mind for too long, they become dominant. And given my current relationship status, sex is not something that I want to dominate my mind right now.

I'm calling it the Anti-Nexus for a couple of reasons. Reason one is stated above: So these thoughts no longer continue to dominate my mind. Reason two is quite simple. I am convinced that these topics have come to the center of our society and have been so poorly communicated or understood that I want to throw my two cents out there. Nothing will be new, but it will be new for me. And that's really what this is all about, right?

Looks like it's going to be a weekly series showing up in the morning on Tuesday. It will be in the midst of the rest of the posts I have during the week, so make sure you find it!

Go on the ride with me! It should be fun!

GC

No comments: