November 14, 2010

We're Dreaming...

Right now, 61 students from Preteen, Junior High and Senior High are sitting in a room and we're dreaming together. We're asking God to show us what our next step is in the Story that is Kids in Need around NMC Student Ministries. What are we going to do to make ourselves aware of the situations that face Teens in Crisis and those that are being Trafficked?

It challenges me.
It challenges me to think about this for myself.
It challenges me to think about the Church.

What are we doing, as a larger concept of Church, to change the environment that is this world? What are we going to do to defend the defenseless? What are we going to do?

I've sat in this exact spot and I've started a blog post like this before.

Here I am again. Here we are again. Here the question is again: God, what about you do you want us to come to understand this time? What is your heart?

GC

No comments: