December 4, 2009

Weight Loss Challenge

So, this coming February, the NMC Student Ministries Team is heading to Chicago for the Simply Youth Ministry Conference. Josh Griffin is one of the guys from SYM and the Senior High Pastor at Saddleback Church in California. Recently, Josh put out a challenge to all that wish to join him in losing weight by the SYMC in Feb. I took the bait.

The Goal: 250 lbs by February 26.
The Plan: By my calculations, that's only losing just over 5 lbs. per week for the next 12 weeks. That shouldn't be the tough! Exercise three times a week for 30 minutes a day. Starting my new diet plan called the Every Other Day Diet (I'm supposed to lose 21 lbs. in 21 days!).

So bring it on Griffin*.
I will win.
You can bet your bottom dollar on it.

*Josh and I have never met. It's just fun to talk smack to this Californian Colleague.

No comments: