November 5, 2008

I'm Praying for You...

I want this guy to know that I am praying for him. I didn't vote for him. But I am praying for him. Not because I don't have faith in him, but because I do know, that leadership comes at a cost. That being in a place of responsibility is not easy. That holding the keys to the most powerful military in the world is not something that I want to think about. And that when you sit at the top, you must know that you are still just human.

I pray that my new President will know what the cloak of humility looks like.

I pray that my new President will discover that change comes at a price.

I pray that my new President will know that this country will someday stand behind him.

I pray that my new President will gain the respect and honor that is needed by serving those that can't be served.

I pray for my new President because I support those that my Sovereign God puts in positions of leadership and power in my life.

I will pray for my new President.

No comments: