June 2, 2008

The Journey Begins

And so my journey of full-time ministry has begun. We are two weeks into the SOAR internship at Nappanee Missionary Church and I have never felt more confident about being somewhere more than I do now. I am working with Jr. Highers and the Preteens here and they are totally awesome! There are some pretty sweet people that are here too, my age and otherwise. I am so thankful for the people that are here to support us and to give us guidance. It truly has been a blessing to be placed in this environment!

I hope that this blog will become a bit of an encouragement to you as it will be to me. I want to be able to give you updates on what God is doing in my life as well as those that I am given the opportunity to engage.

I hope and pray that you will keep up with me as I try to keep up with God's Will for my life!

Coke

No comments: