- Divorce really fires me up. There are many things that would follow this if we were face-to-face, however, I'm going to save that conversation for another time.
- People who are easy to work with are significantly more valuable than people who are uber-talented and difficult to work with.
- A truly humble person is hard to find. Knowing humility without the desire for it to be an avenue for personal gain is just as difficult to attain.
- Being outdoors is automatic therapy for the soul that has been pouring out constantly. Doesn't hurt that all of creation is speaking to the glory of God.
- When we focus our lives on improving temporary relationships, we often miss out on golden opportunities to improve eternal relationships.
- Pride, selfishness and greed are so central to so many problems in this world.
- The hatred of sin and flesh should be so central the the battle we face as Christians.
What do you think?