July 21, 2011

The Post Trip/Camp Crash

It happens every time that I go on a trip or get back from camp. The crash. The crazy part is that it usually takes a couple days to hit with its full force and with complete impact. This year, it has been a bit more than just fatigue, it has been serious wrestling with stuff going on in my life and ministry and trying to find discernment and wisdom through all of that. And in the midst of all of that, I have had to shift gears pretty quick with Teen Camp right around the corner, next Friday.

Truth is, I am learning through this one. The biggest lesson that I have been able to process through is that if I don't trust Him through this one, it won't go well. The potential of crashing is much greater if I try and figure all of the schedules, all the issues, and all of the truth out without waiting for Him.

Reality is, God is Greater Than it all. Reality is, God is in Control. And Reality is, He will make my paths straight. I know that He is Wise and I know that I am not. And I know that it is through Him that I can do all things because He strengthens me to be at peace with where He has placed me.

I'm ready.
I'm waiting.
I'm seeking.

He is so much more than my box. He is so much more than me.

He just is.
Period.

No comments: