March 13, 2011

Let's Be Honest

Let's be honest, I haven't been blogging very much lately. There's probably a slew of reasons why that is true, but in the end, it really comes down to me being in a very tough, interesting time of my life. So many days and nights sitting with me and my thoughts, frustrated, confused, desperate, seeking, miffed, content, flustered, critical, hopeful, optimistic, pessimistic, all pointed toward the things that I find to be so passionate about.

I hope to someday share some of the things that I have been wrestling with, but for now they remain my own. It really comes down to trying to find where He is in all of this and where the pillar of fire continues to go in my life.

There is one piece of what is going on that I am willing to share and I think that it challenges me in more ways than just my future. The question rattling around so often: At what point does the heart of what you are trying to accomplish, for Good of for Yourself, get missed by what you are actually doing?

I'm thinking about many things.

What are you thinking about?

geoff
He not me.

No comments: