February 25, 2011

Upcoming Series

Been thinking lately about a new thing I want to write on that is very near to my heart. So often, I think we get so focused on the things that are going on inside of our little world's that we forget some of the truths about God, Jesus, His Body and the way that He has arranged certain things. It's challenging me to think about the Body and every time that I do, I am so incredibly drawn to 1 Corinthians 12:12-30.

So, for your enjoyment, or not, really for my own enjoyment, I'm going to take things that hit me in the next few weeks and offer some things that strike me and that I find out of this passage. I'm not sure how long this is going to be, but I'm thinking that it could take me a while.

We're going to kick this one off next week on Tuesday, so look for it in your reader or check back often if you're interested!

GC

No comments: