December 13, 2010

60 Days of Beauty: Day 13

I know it's a little late and even doesn't have the banner at the top. I'll get there, I'll get there.

Yesterday, I got to spend 6 awesome hours with our IMPACT team. At least those that are already on it. Namely, the leaders that are stepping up and making sacrifices to be on the team.

As we were progressing through the interviews (I had the parents side with my man, Ben Nehls) I began to recognize something as I worked to bring more and more assurance to parents regarding the leadership of the team. The recognition was, "this team is freaking sweet." Not that any other team is less sweet, but the mixture of personalities and stages of life each of these three couples are sets our students up for some amazing wins and I can't say enough about how excited I am.

The mesh between experience and chemistry that exists here, is truly beautiful and I can't wait to see how God moves in the midst of this team this summer.

GC

No comments: