- Cindi Lantz, our Small Group Coordinator and all-around champion of connections, will be sharing on the idea of Identity on the next two Wednesday Nights in Senior High. It is going to be great and I can't wait!
- Kelbi Taylor is a junior in our ministry and she is leaving for the Dominican Republic TODAY! I am totally stoked for this opportunity for her! You can follow here or by visiting: www.kelbitaylor.blogspot.com.
- Derry is going to be speaking this Sunday about a concept that he could probably write a book on because of his insights on the topic. It's going to be great. He is also running a pretty sweet series on his blog concerning what's going on in the Church. Good stuff.
- It is only a couple of weeks away until our IMPACT:Kenya team leaves for the Baby Center. I am so pumped for what God is going to do in this team's hearts and minds and the way that we are going to touch the lives of those in Kenya through the KIN Shoe Drive!
- The KIN Dodgeball Tournament is coming up next weekend! JH and PT is on Friday and SH and Adults are on Saturday! Totally stoked to come behind the Keller Park Basketball Project!
March 17, 2010
I'm really pumped about some upcoming stuff and you may want to get excited as well!
There are a couple things that I am totally stoked about coming up: