January 11, 2010

Awakening

Every once in a while, even in the week or so that it has been since I left Passion:TwentyTen, I've found myself turning on some of the music that I can find on either the internet or the CD's that I have downloaded from the Conference. Every time that I listen to the songs, I remember the exact place I was in and the emotion that I was feeling at the time. I even am reminded of how God showed up in those moments. What is even cooler, is I feel that He speaks something new to me in the moment that I am reliving those moments. I wanted to share one of those songs with you and some pictures from the conference.

I don't want to live in the past, but there is something about looking back at how God has spoken and has revealed himself to me in order to better look for him in each day. I want to be awakened to His Voice each day. I want to sing Him a new song each day; to find the light in the darkness, each day. Chris' words in this song speak the truth in my heart. May you be blessed by this song.

No comments: