November 10, 2009

Thankful for our Team

Here at NMC, I am so blessed to be able to work with the guys and gals that I do. They are some of the most caring and understanding people I have ever been able to work with (even if my working life has only been 6-7 years). They also challenge me, encourage me and want to do life with me. and that is so cool to me.

Last night, a group of us went to Wings Etc. and watched the first half of Monday Night Football. Even though Craig's arms are bigger than Ed Hochuli's and took up half of the table (Just kidding Craig), it was an awesome time with some even cooler guys.

What I am so thankful for is the conversation between Derry, Jason and I about me and my family. It was awesome to be able to share some of the stories of my family and be able to have Jason and Derry understand and challenge me.

In the end, tonight just was another confirmation that I am in the place that God wants me right now being grown and molded how He wants me to be changed right now. May I be obedient to His call in all areas of my life.

No comments: