October 27, 2009

200th Post and Some Reflection on the Day...

So today, I am making my 200th post. Yes, this is a milestone, that nobody really cares about but me. So it's that important to me... not really, I just wanted something to make a big deal of that doesn't really matter.

ANYWAYS... Tonight, I am emceeing the most recent installment of the Bethel College Basketball Tip-off Madness. It takes place tonight at 9:00 (doors open at 8:30). I expect that it will be a ton of fun and I will get a free shirt out of the deal (Robbie don't forget to make this happen). These teams are near and dear to my heart as many of them were intricate in my development at BC. What I love about this night is that there are 500 screaming fans that get pumped up, make fools of themselves and rally around one team that is striving for their own goals for the season. It also is a great opportunity to get the Bethel Basketball family together and play loud music. Furthermore, tonight will be another chance for me to reconnect with my BC family of friends that I have been seeing increasingly as football season has come to a close.

As football comes to a close for me and my crew (we did not get selected to do a second round game) I am excited for the opportunity that I now have to attend different games and take more time with my students, leaders, pastors and friends. And I just got off the phone with my Insurance agent/guy/representative and learned that I have to lose 13 pounds by Jan. 1. Hoping that will not be diffcult.

All in all, I am excited about the new season that I seem to be entering into and am excited what the next 200 posts can bring on the ole blog!

Go Blue! (not Michigan [puke])

No comments: