November 19, 2008

YS IS COMING! YS IS COMING!


I am really excited!! This is the next endeavor for this child of God. That's right, I am going to leave for four days and just soak in the knowledge and wisdom that the people at this conference are going to pour out. I am so excited! I can't wait to leave, I can't wait to pack, I can't wait to get there... But first there is a test, and an assignment and a bunch of other things that must get done... But I am so excited!!!

So starting Thursday, I am going to be blogging from the YS convention! I am pumped!! More revelations to come from that experience.

I haven't blogged in a while and have a post coming soon. Thankfully, I will have been forced to do some thinking lately in regards to the hiring practices and the way that we deal with appointing people to different positions. I am going to divulge my thoughts in a large paper and hopefully some posts on here, but I am learning a ton. Be excited for that!

Alright, Bedtime... but I just wanted to get a quickie in....lol

No comments: