August 4, 2008

Not to be Outdone


So, here I am, sitting at my computer and i decide to check some of the blogs that I usually check (which I am still trying to get them to show up on the side here, but haven't yet... help is appreciated :)) and I come across Jon Andrews blog and he tells the world that we are getting together for lunch today. So not to be outdone by one of my favorite people of all-time, a man of God that I truly trust with my life and have to give some credit for pushing me towards ministry and towards Bethel College, I will be having lunch with Pastor Jon Andrews of Waky Missionary Church. This guy is so awesome. I couldn't have asked for a better mentor and friend. Jon has a great heart for God and a passion for students. You can read more about Him and Jon's thoughts on Him, here. And that is all happening in the next 10 minutes... SEE YA!!

1 comment:

Jon said...

He sounds like a great guy. His son is so cute, he must have a beautiful wife.