June 30, 2008

This Past Week


What an amazingly huge God I serve. This week has probably been one of the most stressful weeks of my entire experience here and I am going to go out on a limb and say that this has been the most stressful week of my life.

This past week, I spoke to Preteens on Wednesday, Facilitated "The General Revelation of God" to Jr. Highers, and shared thoughts on a Crazy Love that we can have with our Creator, as well as, with the people around us. Needless to say, it was a crazy busy week preparing for all of that.

In Bigger ideas: How amazing is our God!? To be able to think about the way that He has given us the opportunity to reflect His love to those around us is absolutely amazing. He loves us so much and so purely that I don't think that we can help but recognize just part of this. It is almost like looking at the Electromagnetic Spectrum and realizing that we only "see" a small part of it. God has this amazing Love Craze with us that is so amazing. I mean, come on, how can you ignore the beauty He gives us everyday? Trees and plants that are beautiful, but also take out things in the air that would kill us and turn it into something that we must have to live. Clouds and rain that shade us from the Sun and also nourish our soil to give us crops to generate food. The Sun that powers our earth and gives us warmth and keeps us, as well as, the other planets of the Milky Way in perfect unity, perfect rotation with each other. That is so amazing! Take some time and think about that!

I can't help it to look back on the previous week and recognize what God has been teaching me and how it all intertwines. I mean think about it: God is so huge and reveals himself constantly through different revelations and different things that he has already created. And it is only because He desires an intimate relationship with YOU and ME! I think that that is so amazing! Don't miss that!

Last night I showed a 15 minute video from a guy who is becoming, "My Boy," Francis Chan called Just Stop and Think. You can see it here. So often I wonder why we have to be reminded of the way that God loves us. That even if we have accepted Christ into our life, we still need to be reminded that He paid for it all. He gave the ultimate wedding gift, He sacrificed it all. I can't get that out of my head.

I hope that you can begin to see God's love for you revealed in everyday people, things, and situations. That you can begin to recognize just what exactly He is trying to say to you as you walk on this Earth. You see our treasure is in Heaven, but He still Loves us Like Crazy, even when we are down here.

Blessings

No comments: