March 10, 2011

I've Been a Bit Busy

Wow. What an amazing four days. I've been through a whirlwind of activities and it is only Wednesday. The big thing consuming my time was Fanning the Flame. This year, there have been some real moments of revelation for me; some real moments of teaching and conviction straight from Him. And it got me thinking about my life; it got me thinking about your life.

See, the reality is, we can say to God all of these things and we can get real emotional and we can even accept a relationship with Him. But the real test comes when we go home. The real test is when the rubber meets the road. What are we going to do about the things that have happened in our lives? Are we going to keep them for ourselves, or are we going to obey God in the things that He has instructed us to do? Because in the end, that's what matters; that's how God can tell that we are different.

In the grand scheme of things, I don't know what He told you to do. You don't know what He told me to do. The question is simple and direct and it comes straight from His heart to yours: Will you do it? Will you love me? Will you obey me? Those are three different questions, and yet they are the same question.

So, will you do it?

1 John 5:2 ESV-
By this we know that we love the children of God, when we love God and obey his commandments.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments: