December 14, 2010

60 Days of Beauty Project: Day 14

I don't know about you, but I've found something that works and it works well. That thing: Wings.

That's right, the one delectable delight that calls to every person and calls, "Come, eat me. I'm delicious. I may not be delicious later, but I am now and that's all that matters."

Ok, but seriously, they are fantastic and they help me and a few other guys get around a table and share some of the things that are going in our lives. It's actually less about the wings and more about the people that are around the table and the dedication that we have made to each other to make a regular time to hang.

It can sometimes be very surface-y conversation and sometimes I totally feel lost because the conversation goes to a place that I would never be able to grapple with the topics being discussed. However, it is a thing of beauty when 4 guys can continue to be dedicated to each other and invest their lives into each other.

I value that time.
I value those relationships.
I value Monday Nights.

GC

No comments: