November 24, 2010

My Man: Michael Yoder

There are certain things that make me cringe when I think about them. Thinking about Michael Yoder and how he used to kill me in Halo is one of those things. I recently wrote about my experience at GO MAD here and here. I only would have had the opportunity if Mike convinced his coworkers that I could handle running the programming for this conference. I was blessed by the opportunity to play a small part in the conference and you can read Mike's recent blog post about how he saw the fruit of God's move at this conference. I love hearing about how students begin to "get it." Here's an excerpt from Mike's post:

After the session we went and had team time with our school. It was a thing of beauty to see the raw passion and honesty of our students. Each student shared where they where in their walk with God. Some of the students gave themselves a letter grade, others explained how they were walking hand and hand with God, while others explained they really didn’t have a relationship at all. There was a lot of hurt in the room, as students got really honest and open with everyone.
You can learn more about what's happening with the South Adams Campus Life Crew by checking out their Facebook Page or reading Mike's Blog every once in a while!

GC

No comments: