January 4, 2010

Wow! Passion 2010

I am so jazzed by what I have been experiencing the past two days. It is so hard to believe that this conference is going to be over in a couple days. Passion Conference has been such an awakening. I mean this is stuff I should have probably heard before. Shoot, I may have heard a lot of what I am hearing many times before. But, I am so moved by the presence of the Holy Spirit in my life right now and the volume at which he is speaking to me.

So, there are a couple of stakes that I am driving into the ground tonight.

January 3, 2010, Jesus and God's Word will make me tremble. I want to make His Presence in my life change my state of being; To make me be in complete awe of Him.

January 3, 2010, I recognize that even Paul considered me as equal to him in the faith. I will daily assume this truth to press me toward service to God.

January 3,2010, I stopped making excuses for who I am or what Christ has done in my life. God has brought me to exactly where I am for exactly the right situation and I am the only one making excuses. God did exactly what he did so that I would be ready for this exact moment.

January 3, 2010, I saw Jesus in a powerful way through His Word, and I cannot live the same. His Word is my nourishment and I hunger for his word more in my life.


There are many more reflections, but I have been awakened to the Truth of Him in my life.
Sent from my BlackBerry.

No comments: