November 4, 2008

Happiest Day of the Year...

I am so ready for this to be over...

I am voting today...
I am voting for McCain... not because Obama is the Anti-Christ or ushering in the Anti-Christ but because I feel that McCain's economic plan is better and Joe Biden's teeth scare me...
I am voting for Daniels... not because Jill Long Thompson is a woman but because there are a lot of things that are possible now because of a lot of hard work put in by our Governor...
I am voting for Jackie Walorski... not because she is a strong Christian in politics, but because she is a strong Christian leader in government and is making it known that she will stand for what she believes and encompasses all that should be Christian leaders in government...
I will not vote for anything I don't know about and am prepared to leave some bubbles blank...

pray that my chads don't hang...

No comments: