October 9, 2009

NFL Pick'em Week 5

With the computer being out and me yet to find the one I want, I don't have the fancy logo. BUT... here are my picks... you can see the standings on Dan's Blog on this post.


Buffalo over Cleveland- I'm feeling like Black Eyed Peas and I've Gotta Feeling.
Dallas over KC- there's no stopping this train. And I'm not talking about the Dallas steam engine.
Minnesota over St. Louis- Brett Favre > Kyle Boller
Oakland over the New York FOOTBALL Giants- Look. I'm like 6 games behind Helfrich (cause he cheats and/or has naughty polaroids of Drew Rosenhaus or something) and so I need some help. This is my ditch effort. LET'S GO OAKLAND!!
Philadelphia over Tampa Bay- I think that this game will be closer than we think it will be, but Philly will have the upperhand.
Pittsburgh over Detroit- Nuff said.
Washington over Carolina- Prenkert seems to think that John Fox and the Panther boys can turn it around. Not so fast my friend! Redskins squeak out of Carolina with the win.
Cincinnati over Baltimore- Close for most of the game, but da NATTI will run away with it.
San Francisco over Atlanta- In probably the biggest game of the weekend, DA NINERS and Coach Mike Singletary will be victorious yet again. Mainly because he is wearing that HUGE wooden Cross. (Which I love by the way)
Seattle over Jacksonville- Until Jack Del Rio busts out another Reebok suit, they won't win.
Arizona over Houston- I wasn't sure who to pick in this one, so I default to the home team. I will probably get burned, but hey, you gotta take a chance somewhere!
Denver over New England- As much as this will hurt my fantasy leagues, I think that Denver is proving that you don't have to have a big name quarterback to win football games.
Indianapolis over Tennessee- No Question. Manning for MVP?
NY Jets over Miami- If the The Tuna was coaching, I might have this the other way around. Mark Sanchez for Rookie of the Year.


Good luck to all the teams playing this week. We'll have to wait one more week to BEAR DOWN!

No comments: