October 1, 2009

Realizing His Power inside of Me

So last night i'm on stage and i'm getting ready to speak at Senior High. Needless to say, I wasn't exactly outside of my comfort zone in those moments, but I was battling a war inside of myself that I think was fueled by the devil in his quest to silence the powerful voice of God that lives inside of me. I don't think that I have felt so nervous about a message before in my life. But in the end, I think that God was teaching me something about this passage just as much as He wanted to teach my students.



I just can't get over the fact that He lives inside of me and everything that I do in my life is, in some way, building His temple. And what I experienced last night was the product of allowing Him to move in my life and move in the moments that if He doesn't, we are all in trouble.



It was a great night of learning and truly experiencing God's power to accomplish only what He wanted to accomplish.



1 Corinthians 3:16



Dear Jesus, Amen.

No comments: