October 2, 2009

NFL Pick 'em Week 4

So my picks are in, and they are in on time this week. They were last week too, but I am just posting them now so nobody assumes anything. :)

Here they are:
Chicago
Cincinnati

Indianapolis
NY Giants -These four games were picked the same by everyone in the Pick 'em. I wonder why?
Baltimore
Tampa Bay - I'm the only one to have picked Tampa Bay on this one. I get burned with this one. Not too sure yet. But I'm hoping the home team does something... or Washington blows another one :).
Jacksonville - Let's go Home Team!
Oakland - I've been partial to Oakland all year. I got burned last week. I'm hoping that the defense get's back on the right track.
New Orleans
-huge game! This might be the biggest game of the week. Huge game for the Saints and even bigger game for the Jets. I picked against Rex Ryan and the boys last week to no avail. I'm just hoping former Boiler, Drew Brees has another big game.
Miami- No comment
San Francisco - I am confident in Mike Singeltary because he just wants to put people in the ground. Then pick them up, dust 'em off, and do it again. I might be looking for a 49ers hat after this year.
Denver - Defense wins. Bottom line. Denver's defense is proving themselves this year, and they continue to be prolific.
San Diego - Lookout... the Charger train is rolling!
Minnesota - Brett Farve > Aaron Rodgers... even at 40 (7 days)

No comments: